First of all, congratulations to YUHANG brand 45000 litres 3 axle petrol tanker trailer for sale in Zambia. Thanks again to our customers for their infinite trust. We will very carefully spray the vehicle with waterproof wax and cover it with waterproof tarpaulin, then package it and transport it to the port. We have extensive experience in this area and ensure that all parts of the vehicle are free from rust and corrosion.
Zambian customers operate dozens of gas stations locally and need to use tanker trailers to load and transport liquid fuels, such as gasoline, diesel, etc., in the refinery to achieve rapid transfer and distribution of resources. This is a very challenging workflow, with very strict requirements on the quality performance and service life of the tank truck trailer.
When our sales manager Rita got the customer’s message from the website, she quickly sorted out the complete information on the tanker trailer, including pictures, videos of the tanker, feedback from relevant customers, quotations, tips on using the tanker trailer and maintenance details, etc. The customer recognized our professional products and meticulous work attitude very much, and finally chose the 45m³ aluminum alloy oil tankers for sale.
As a professional semi trailer manufacturer, we have exported more than 80,000 trailers to more than 60 countries in the past 25 years. Especially in the field of oil tanker trailers, the product performance and welding technology of the YUHANG factory are already far ahead of the industry. Here, we will have a large number of customer cases to share with you.
In the process of rapid economic development in today’s world, people’s demand for liquid fuel is increasing day by day. The related oil tanker trailer transportation business is also more and more dense. Therefore, we also need to devote more energy and attention to tanker trailers. This is a special vehicle designed to store and transport liquid cargo, such as: diesel, gasoline, petroleum, coal tar, heavy oil, etc.
YUHANG factory will design and customize the fuel tanker trailer according to your actual transportation needs, local legal regulations and road conditions. Its loading volume is 36,000 litres, 40,000 litres, 42,000 litres, 45,000 litres, 60,000 litres, and the maximum can reach 75,000 litres. The material of the tank can be carbon steel, stainless steel or aluminum alloy.
There are many factors affecting whether a tanker trailer is qualified. Below, I will introduce it to you in detail, which will help you avoid a lot of trouble.
1. The first is the steel plate material of the tank body and vehicle chassis, because inferior or unqualified steel plate models will greatly shorten the service time and performance of the vehicle. Many suppliers or foreign trade companies will use unqualified steel plates on vehicles, which will cause customers to suffer a lot of losses.
2. The second is the welding technology of the factory, which is related to whether the tank can be used for a long time. Because unqualified welding technology can lead to tank leakage, distortion, deformation or even cracking. Now more and more large-scale factories have introduced modern robot welding technology. Compared with traditional manual welding, the weld seam is more uniform and full, the welding quality is higher, and the welding strength is stronger.
3. The third is other accessories on the vehicle, such as: axle, suspension, tires and so on. Because many suppliers are indeed unethical. In order to make more profits, they use some counterfeit products and pass them off as good ones, which seriously reduces the quality and performance of the trailers. At the same time, it also increases security risks and causes customers to suffer huge losses.
Therefore, I would like to advise every customer in need not to simply pursue the lowest price of the product, but to choose a reliable and stable supplier. This will not only make your entire transaction process safe and smooth, but also provide 100% after-sales service. If conditions permit, the customer’s on-site inspection of the trailer purchased by him is more like putting a lock on your own insurance.
How to maintain a tanker trailer?
1. To ensure the cleanliness of the tank truck, the inside of the tank and the oil delivery system should be cleaned regularly. The inner and outer joints at both ends of the oil hose should be frequently coated with lubricating oil, so that it is easier and more convenient to disassemble. After each work of the valve, it should be closed in time to ensure that the inside of the tank is clean.
2. The liquid fuel loading capacity shall not exceed the rated loading volume.
3. The liquid medium passing through the API valve must not be contaminated to protect the sealing ring and extend the service life of the API valve. The handle of each API valve shall be closed while the vehicle is in motion.
4. The breathing valve should be kept clean, so that the breathing valve is in working condition, and the spring in the valve is not easy to be replaced at will, so as not to affect the effect of inhalation and exhalation. When the breathing valve is blocked, there is a danger of deformation of the tank.
5. In order to prevent fire accidents in tanker trailer, it is not allowed to use metal objects to knock parts on the tanker when the exhaust pipe, pipeline leaks, or the conductor is damaged to avoid fire.
6. When it is necessary to enter the tank to work, it should be well ventilated, and there must be someone outside the tank.
You can learn more different types of tanker trailers, such as: 40000 liters oil tank semi trailer, 42000 liters stainless steel tanker trailer, 45000 litres petrol tanker trailer, 50000 liters/60000 liters aluminum alloy tanker trailer and 3 axle, 4 axle fuel tanker trailer, including our manufacturing process, quality inspection, packaging and transportation, and customer feedback.
There are many more advantages and features of this 45000 litres petrol tanker trailer, if you are interested in it, please contact us to get the latest exclusive quotation.