2 Axle Trailer for Container Transportation
We have the lowest price 2 axle 20ft trailer for container transportation, which is welded with high-strength steel plates, has a strong loading capacity, and can adapt to more complex road conditions.
Manufacturer: YUHANG VEHICLE
Type: 2 axle trailer for container transportation
Loading Capacity: 50t or customized
Delivery Date: 10-25 days
Applications: transport ISO standard container
YUHANG is a high quality 2 axle trailer for container transportation manufacturer from China. Our skeleton trailers are exported to Africa, Southeast Asia, Middle East markets.
The skeleton trailer is mainly used for iso container transportation in ports, docks, shipping lines, bridges, tunnels, transfer stations and other scenarios.
We have different types and configurations of container chassis trailers for sale to simplify the container loading and unloading process and improve operational efficiency.
2 axle 20ft container chassis trailer is our best-selling model, with favorable price, sold directly from the factory, and the quality is guaranteed. You can buy with confidence.
2 axle trailer for container transportation for sale
1. The main beam of the skeleton trailer is made of high-strength steel plate, which has strong bearing capacity and is not easy to be damaged.
2. The unique chassis structure design makes the operation process safer and more stable.
3. The widened and thickened leaf spring imported from Germany has good shock absorption effect.
4. High-quality paint, corrosion resistance, beautiful appearance.
5. YUHANG factory directly sells the container chassis trailer, reducing the purchase cost of customers.
Overall Dimension: 11000mm*2500mm*1500mm
Loading Capacity: 50t
Axles: 13T/16T, FUWA/BPW brand
Suspension: heavy duty mechanical suspension
Tire: 12.00R22.5 or 315/80R22.5
King Pin: JOST brand 90#
Landing Gear: JOST brand 28 ton, two speed
Brake System: WABCO valve
Electrical System: 24V, LED lights
Accessories: one standard tool box, spare tire carrier
Shipping Terms: bulk carrier, Ro-Ro ship or containers